• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony Pled Guilty Adj. Withheld

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just-Curious

What is the name of your state? Florida.

A friend of mine asked me this question and I couldn't really answer it. So I figured that I would ask you guys.

A friend of mine was arrest for Concelled Firearm. He pled not gulity, but later violated his probation. He went to court for his violation and pled guilty and was sentenced to 3 more months probation for his violation. He told me that he pled guilty but his adjudication was withheld. He was released from probation 2004.

The question that he asked me is; is he a felon and if not can he purchase a firearm? Is there anyway that he can find out without simply tring to purchase a firearm? Also could he face penalties if he attemps to purchase a firearm and his is a felon?

MTIA,

JC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">