• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

garage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brittany285

I have a 1989 Ford Tempo, and I had some work done on it. I had too have a water pump put in my car. They charge me $249.99 for the work too be done. They wrote that it took them four hours which was $192.00 and the part was $57.99 for the water pump. I think they over charged me for that Maybe 2 hours but not four hours. Did they over charge me?

Could you find me a good garage to go too in Rochester NH.

This isn't the first time I went too this garage. I also had too have a module changed and that was $269.67. This was a couple of weeks apart and this is a lot of money for me too spend in a few weeks time.

racer72

I have changed a water pump on a Ford Tempo and 4 hours is not out of line with how long it would take. The water pump is located on the back side of the engine under the intake manifold. Almost all shops use a shop rate manual for determining how long a repair should take and this is what is used in giving estimates for the repairs. What you spent on repairs for a 12 year old car can best be described as typical. If the car is high mileage (over 100,000 miles) you may want to considered trading it in on a later model vehicle.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">