• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possesion, Selling, selling within school grounds

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

paj_paj

I was arrested and was charged with possesion of heroin, sale, and sale within 1000 feet of a school. #1 I didnt not have anything on me, only $600 for rent which was confiscated because of the selling charge. #2 No sale to nobody (I dont sell) I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. the other guy who was arrested with me did have 3 bundles of heroin on him but he was only charged with 2 of those three, and the third was blame on me. what can I do?
PS this is my first criminal case.
Bronx NY

[Edited by paj_paj on 01-16-2001 at 11:00 PM]

L

llwalsh

so positive: to homeguru

homeguru you give such POSITIVE replies. you did the same to me with replying to hir a private attorney. that was great advice!!!!

L

llwalsh

can relate

i can totally relate to your situation. i am in the same boat. i was arrested for trafficking of 112 grams of cocaine in illinois. i had NO drugs on me or anything, but the guy that had them on him inside his pants got to get everything against him suppressed and me and my ex are getting the blame for everything. this is my first felony too. i initially started out with a sentences of 40 years to life. after 1 1/2 years almost they are trying to give me 4 mos in boot camp. but i am trying to still see if there is away i can get it suppressed also. good luck to you. i know how you feel. it totally stinks.

V

VanessaG315

Home Guru didn't have to be so crude, but the truth is a little saying that goes "Guilty by association"-
Not always fair, but always applied..Good luck..
With the right Lawyer (thats hard to find) you'll be ok..
And another thing, If you really did nothing wrong, you got nothing to worry about..Unless you have a guilty conscience there should be no reason to worry.-Vanessa

HomeGuru

Crude v. reality.
If you have sat in criminal court the same amount of times that I have, you would know that the judge and prosecuting attorney many times do not pussy foot around. In one case the judge on the record called the criminal "you're just stupid ass"

So, I am merely preparing these writers for the courtroom.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">