• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MIP!! 21 soon, I need ANY advice!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dqc4life

What is the name of your state? CA

About a month ago, I was issued an MIP citation at a concert by undercover cops. I wasn't doing anything wrong, but they told me I looked young so I was asked for an id. Unfortunately, I just finished dealing with a dui. I had my license suspended, paid my fines, went to classes, etc. I'm done with all of that now though. I must appear in court soon, but have no money for an attorney I'm a college student who is stressings out!! Do i need an attorney? or public defender? Do i plead guilty? not guilty? no contest? Also, I am turning 21 in october and i have been told that if you are going to turn 21 within 6 months, the consequences are less severe, is this true? I need ANY and ALL the help i can get!!!

acmb05

What is the name of your state? CA

About a month ago, I was issued an MIP citation at a concert by undercover cops. I wasn't doing anything wrong, but they told me I looked young so I was asked for an id. Unfortunately, I just finished dealing with a dui. I had my license suspended, paid my fines, went to classes, etc. I'm done with all of that now though. I must appear in court soon, but have no money for an attorney I'm a college student who is stressings out!! Do i need an attorney? or public defender? Do i plead guilty? not guilty? no contest? Also, I am turning 21 in october and i have been told that if you are going to turn 21 within 6 months, the consequences are less severe, is this true? I need ANY and ALL the help i can get!!!
Go to court, Pay the fines, Take whatever classes they tell you to take, Get yourself some help very soon for your drinking problem.

Oh yea, and don't believe everything you are told. Just because you will be 21 soon does not mean anything. You still face the same penalties.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">