• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reibursement for car for work/cobra

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rollade

My husband took a job with a small company there were 3 partners and he was the only employee. This company was employed by another company to do some work at a hospital and they would pay all the expenses. They were suppose to pay for a car that they were renting for him since we live in Illinois and he was to travel to Indiana. They did pay my husband's company but they NEVER pd the car rental place. Since my husband held the car with our credit card
(they said for him to do so cause they had not gotten credit cards for the company yet) when they did not pay the bill they charged our credit card the fees. We tried to dispute this but the credit card company would not take it off. The car rental place did have a contract with his company... also his company was suppose to be paying our cobra insurance and they were not we found out they weren't after they terminated us...Well of course the job ended in Indiana and since one of the partners became ill there was no work for my husband and they let him go...And that is when we found out about all of the above. We were trying to work it out with her. She was telling us she would pay it that went on for almost a year then all of a sudden she changed her email and everything else and have not heard a thing....DO we have any recourse???? What do you suggest>>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">