• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI restrictions out of state.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jgo1429

What is the name of your state? Kansas

If I am on vacation outside of Kansas where I received my DUI, do the restrictions still apply in the new state (Colorado)? Am I allowed to drive a vehicle outside of the school/work restrictions while in the different state?:confused:

Silverplum

What is the name of your state? Kansas

If I am on vacation outside of Kansas where I received my DUI, do the restrictions still apply in the new state (Colorado)? Am I allowed to drive a vehicle outside of the school/work restrictions while in the different state?:confused:
The restrictions apply in all 50. And don't come here and do your drinking/driving thing: I'll find you and kick your butt!

BigMistakeFl

BigMistakeFl

If you were granted a temporary "hardship" license during your suspension, you are still driving with a suspended license. That suspension applies everywhere, and you'd have a tough time convincing a cop in a simple traffic stop that you were driving to school several states over.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">