• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug deal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jadajag

I live in Ky, my husband of 22 yrs started using crack in 11-99, he stopped 8-00 when he was arrested for the third time and put in jail for 9 weeks. He has not been to trial on these charges yet. Yesterday two detectives came to his work and told him that they had warrants for his arrest that they had information that he had sold crack in 7-00. They want him to wear a wire and set up local drug dealers in order to not arrest him. He never sold drugs to anyone. If he did I would have turned him in myself for that like I did the other three times for using crack. I am afraid for my family if he has to work for the detectives because of what will happen when the drug dealers go to court and find out it was my husband that set them up they might do something to one of my kids or my husband or myself. Do you have any suggestions about this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">