• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Store/ work related theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dae

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Here is the situation: I work, or rather, worked at a retail store and ended up getting caught stealing. It was a very stupid decision, and a big mistake on my part. However, I did not actually take the items out of the store, yet I knew who did, and enabled him to take them out? Does that have any bearing on this case, or does it matter at all? Additionally, I received a summons in the mail, and it says nothing about a felony on there. At what point will I know if it is a felony or not, or has that already been decided? What kind of punishment can i expect, or what should happen from here? I have never been prior convicted, never been in trouble with the law, and have been a fairly decent person my entire life. Again will this have any affect on my case, or is all of this useless concerning the case at this point? I appreciate any advice anyone can offer on this, and anything I can do to prepare myself...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">