• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What happens when a car dealerships defaults on a contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

solohan_1

First off this will be involving the Laws dealing with Arizona.

I bought a car back in September from a car dealership. I bought a extended warranty with the car. I haven't received anything from the extended warranty company so I called and they told me that they have no record on file of my account with them. I double checked my paperwork and was in fact charge me for a extended warranty at the same time I was looking at the paper work I noticed that they had put the wrong number of miles on the contract from when I bought the car. What is my best course of action. I called the state's Attonery General's office and they said I could file a claim with them, but If I knew the penalities the dealership would face I could deal with them direct and try to resovle the situation quickly and efficiently. Any suggestions?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">