• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

garciabros

i was found with 7.8kilos of cocaine and i plead guilty and the max. time im going to do is 10 years which is a level 32. But isaid i was guilty and thats 3 levels off and i was interviewed by the DEA and they toke 2 levels off, which is now about 6years. WHAT CAN I DO OR SAY TO LOWER MY SENTENCE ?? im 19, a baby on a way, 5 more months,and going to collage and it was my first arrest.. Does this favor me?? texas.

[Edited by garciabros on 01-18-2001 at 01:47 AM]

L

llwalsh

what state are you from. i'd like to know how you got only 10 years at first for 7.8 kilos when off the top i was going to get 18 years for 112 grams of cocaine that was not even mine. good luck to you i was just interested in know ing how that happened. thanks

oh yeah also the prosecuting attorney does not give a darn if you've tried changing your life atleast that is what my attorney told me. i've totally changed my life for the better and he said alls it looks like is you did it after the fact. and there are many women that have baby's in prison. this was also my first felony. the minimum sentence they can give you is the 6 years i think. but i was told 6 years was minimum and being a first time felon in illinois is making me elgible for 4 months of boot camp. but i was charged with only 112 grams. so alls i can say is good luck to you and i wish you the best. take care

[Edited by llwalsh on 01-17-2001 at 05:39 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">