• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

License Suspension

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sjmjuly

What is the name of your state? Maryland
This is a question for anyone who has received a PBJ in Maryland, or has been granted ARD in PA. If you don't know the answer, please don't provide one.
After the administrative suspension that occurs right after a DUI/DWI arrest, AND IF YOU WERE GIVEN A PBJ (MARYLAND) OR ARD (PA), Was your license suspended AGAIN after your court date? This would pertain to a first time offender only. I am having a hard time getting a straight answer from anyone.
If your license was RE-SUSPENDED, what were the details of your case? (BAC, was there an accident,,, etc)

BigMistakeFl

BigMistakeFl

I don't know what "Goober Grape" is, but it sounds like something that would cut the lunch making task for my school aged kids in half!

nab003

Bs

The samething happend to me in CA, i got my dui on nov got everthing take care of and on my court date in apr it was suspended again unfortunatly i didnt find out until i was pulled over on my way to work!, if you find anything more on this let me know please.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">