• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dui expunge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ken1001

What is the name of your state? Georgia,i had a dui 17 years ago no accident or anything else .i would like to have it expunged if possible,is this something i can do myself,and how

JETX

What is the name of your state? Georgia,i had a dui 17 years ago no accident or anything else .i would like to have it expunged if possible,is this something i can do myself,and how
Your criminal record in Georgia is not eligible for expungement.

According to Georgia law, only the following qualify:
1. A person who can show their records are inaccurate or incomplete.
2. A person with no conviction because charges disposed of or dismissed, has no charges pending, and has been not convicted of anything in U.S. in last five years, excluding incarceration time.
3. A juvenile if a petition alleging delinquency is not filed, or the proceedings are dismissed after either a petition is filed, or the case is transferred to the juvenile court as provided in Code Section 15-11-30.4, or the child is adjudicated not to be a delinquent child.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">