• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shoplifting At Walmart

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

asham3d

I was caught shoplifting a WalMart in Fl about 4 years ago.
I was about 15 years old with an older person.
The cops were called.
they took some info down, made us sign some papers, they took pictures of the items and us, and told not to come to walmart again.
after all the cops let us go. I was given some sort of fine to pay to WALMART which i had paid long time ago. Neither of us got printed, taken to jail nor had to go to court. Just some fine and that was the end of the story. Im just wondering, will this show up for future employment or any kind of record?
also all they saw was our ids, no ssn, etc.... only ids....

Thanks.

The Occultist

If a court wasn't involved, then it sounds like Wal-mart dropped the charges on the condition you pay their civil demands. Your best bet is to contact the police department who handled your situation and ask them if there is any sort of record for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">