• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dealer Ship wants Car Back! ! !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

starguy

I just bought a car from FootHill Nissan in California about a week ago, The day we left with the car we were told that they would find a bank that could finance us. So 3 days later the day that I had to get insurance for the car I called FootHill Nissan to see what happened & they told me that we got the car and It was ok for me to get the insurance because they cover the car for 3 days so now I had to get it in my name. I then got the insurance for the car and sent them the paper work. I dropped the car off 2 days ago so they could fix the brakes, They gave me a loner car to drive, Tonight I went to get the car and on of the finance guys sat me down and said we need 1800.00 more. I said what we gave you 500.00 down and you have a check for 700.00 that you are going to cash in 2 weeks. I told him that last week when I called they gave me the name of the bank that was financing us so that I could get insurance and now you are saying you found a different bank and you want to raise our payment 20.00 a month and need 1800.00 more. Can they do this? Do I have to give the car back after they said that we got the car, Because I told them the 2 days into this that I need to know if we got the car so that I can get insurance for the car with in 3 days.

HELLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Call the Department of Motor Vehicles, and ask to make an appointment with a Fraud Investigator. Bring copies of all of your documents, and fill out the Complaint paperwork.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">