• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help Second Request

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jonif

On December 27 2000 I was pulled over by a Texas State Trooper for doing 70 in a 65 and given a warning. Radio came back that there was a warrant for me from Colorado from Oct 1995 for theft, I lived in Colorado until Jan.1994.
There was a bond amount with the warrant for $2000 which I paid in cash and released. The local Sheriffs Department said the money would be sent to Colorado for the bond, I was given no court date of any kind here in Texas.
Now I am hearing that Texas somehow screwed up, how I do not know, only that it is in my favor. Can anyone tell me how they screwed up?
Also how can someone be accused of theft of money when there were 4 people who handled it and the only evidence is one of the others says it was me who did it. NOT that they saw me, just that I did it.

Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">