• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SEARS AUTO - TIRE BLOWOUT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

starguy

I bought 2 new tires from Sears in Valencia California. When they were getting the tire size the guy noticed the back tire had a nail in it & said they would fix it for free. So they put 2 new tires on & fixed my flat, Now remember it shows that on the invoice that the flat was fixed.... That next day I am on the freeway doing 65 and that same tire blewout it looked like one of the tires from the Firestone recale but it was not a firestone tire. So that next day I went back to Sears Auto Center in Valencia California and showed one of the guys the tire and the Invoice that shows the tire was fixed. He told me that the tire was not fixed even thought it shows on the invoice. I said well if it was not fixed where is the nail or the hole from the nail. He said he does not know but the tire was not fixed because there is no patch on the tire. I then said to him " So what you are telling me is that I left here with a tire that was not safe and not fixed in other words I was lied to " He coud not give me an answer so I told him that I want a new tire and his response was he can't do that because it would be to much paper work and the guy that puts on the tire would not get paid.

What do you think?

What would you do?

S

starguy

Re: Sears Tire Blowout

No the tire was from Big O Tires, Anywho what should I do? I have talked to 2 different attorneys that say that I would have no problem taking them to court....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">