• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraud & Real Property line

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cczeun

fraud /real estate--Possible security clearance breach?

An ex-boyfriend talked me into purchasing the house next to him. We (both him & myself) had a lease agreement with the owners, I alone purchased the house. I was concerned about being in so much debt, but he assured me since I had trouble w/other tenants in my other house, that we could watch the house & if necessary, he would help me financialy and I would agree on a variance. He needed a variance to build a garage, which I agreed upon. He had me sign a paper, which later on I found to give him equitable rights to the property. Within a month of the above, his abuse began to surface--three of his ex-friends & a neighbor can validate this. When he threatened me, I finally left late one evening.
I still own the deed and pay the taxes on the property. I know for a fact he tried to defraud me. There is NO case on the books in Maryland like this & the only case similar is in Orange California w/Matt Martin. He has lied, and I can prove that w/sociopath traits.

Where do I go? It will be very costly. And I need a GOOD lawyer that wants to make precedence. Can someone give me a little more advice.

We were temporarily engaged in an 8 year relationship and 5 + years I kept my own apartment in the basement of my original home. I kept telling him that when we get married, we need to go to a lawyer to protect each others assets--that is why he did not involve a lawyer, I would have know what he was up to. (at least 1 of his ex-friends warned him that if he goes to court he will have to tell the truth).

I gave up going after my possesion that he would not give me back so I could let the 3 years expire that he may have tried for quiet title (I found this out through a lawyer of the 3 years).

He has a security clearance and I believe that he breached this clearance in his intent to defraud. I am currently try to read the legalities of the clearance to confirm a breach.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You have posted your question(s) on the wrong Board. This is the Contracts & Guarantees Law Board. Please go back to the "Forum Page" and choose the Real Estate Law Board, and re-post it there.

Thanks for your cooperation.

IAAL

C

cczeun

Since there was a verbal agreement & written contractual lease--this is not exactly a real estate issue--but an issue of fraud. where do I post?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">