• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have a very interesting question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

opaueyes

Last night I watched a medical show that featured a 16 year old with two heads and one body. They literally were like two people in one. They have two hearts , two brains . On of them controls the actions of the right side of the body and the other controls the actions of the left side of the body. They have to separate drivers licenses. Lets say at age twenty one of them really has a vengeance to kills someone so the twin on the right side takes a gun and kills her mom or someone else. What would the courts do ? How would justice be served? How could you put them both in jail if one of them had nothing to do with the murder because like I said they are two different people with two id's and controls the actions of half the body separately.

outonbail

Last night I watched a medical show that featured a 16 year old with two heads and one body. They literally were like two people in one. They have two hearts , two brains . On of them controls the actions of the right side of the body and the other controls the actions of the left side of the body. They have to separate drivers licenses. Lets say at age twenty one of them really has a vengeance to kills someone so the twin on the right side takes a gun and kills her mom or someone else. What would the courts do ? How would justice be served? How could you put them both in jail if one of them had nothing to do with the murder because like I said they are two different people with two id's and controls the actions of half the body separately.
One couldn't accomplish such a thing without the physical or mental assistance and/or approval of the other, so they would be sentenced equally for the crime.

But this is of course a redundant question since this strange phenomenon happens about once out of every five hundred billion births or so.

This would be like asking if someone was sentenced to death, then put to death, only to be resurrected from the grave, would the law require putting them to death a second time.

Since there is only one occurrence of this happening since the beginning of mankind and reported in only one history book, we don't need to be concerned with it becoming a problem that needs to be addressed by the courts any time soon, no matter how strongly you believe the accuracy of the contents reported in the book.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">