• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is this charge against me???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jarred

What is the name of your state? pa
Ive just been charged with theft by failure to make a required deposition of funds recieved.Does anybody know any thing about this charge and what kind of punishment or sentence i could receive.

FlyingRon

What is the name of your state? pa
Ive just been charged with theft by failure to make a required deposition of funds recieved.Does anybody know any thing about this charge and what kind of punishment or sentence i could receive.
Means you collected money from someone that you were required to pay to someone else and you didn't make that payment. Depending on the sum in question it's either a third degree felony or a misdemeanor. A third degree felony is good for up to seven years, misdemeanors from one to five years depending on the degree.

You need a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">