• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what will happen?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

imagine

What is the name of your state? PA

my friend and i have had an ongoing quarrel with some other girls at our highschool. now that we're out of highschool and are all 18, my friend and i decided to stop the childish and petty things and just stop associating with them, but the other girls havent. just the other day, a football was left on my lawn saying things like "you dumb bitch", etc. and they left trash on my friends lawn saying the same vulgar things. and we also have proof of them admitting it through messages online. we are pretty heated because of this, and this time we dont want to retaliate with fighting or more petty arguements.

is there anything we can do legally about this? like harassment or vandalism?

racer72

Ignoring them would be the best thing. Do anything to respond and you will be doing exactly what they want. If you truly feel threatened, call the police.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">