• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

second dui in Rhode Island

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

toolfan666

What is the name of your state? Rhode Island. got my second dui in Rhode Island, the thing is i was licensed in Mass. at the time. I gave the state trooper a void duplicate license from when i lived in R.I.. that is what they suspended. does anyone know if i can drive in Mass. still?

FlyingRon

I don't know, but you are probably additionally in trouble for giving a fraudulant license to the cop as well. I would contact a good lawyer before doing anything else including driving.

sjmjuly

I don't know, but you are probably additionally in trouble for giving a fraudulant license to the cop as well. I would contact a good lawyer before doing anything else including driving.
I ditto what FlyingRon says. I would be more worried about lying to the cop.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">