• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PFA Vialation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? PA

Hi

I am looking to find out what can happen to my friends ex husband since he Vialated a PFA order.
It says that he was arrested for vialation of PFA no 260 of 2007
My friends court hearing was resheduled to next month august 27
The day he vialated the court order he has done other stuff such as puplic drunkiness
puting a 11 month old in danger.
I am just looking for some ideas on what this man will end up getting.
The 11 month old baby was my baby that his ex wife was holding when he came to a campground where we were camping with my family ( husband and kids).

Any body know anything about PFA vialation or recklessly endangering another person witch was my 11 month old baby.
He has allot more count on him then just them two.
But me and my friends are cllueless on what could he get for it or if he will even get charged at all.
He did go to jail the whole weekend after all this habbend and was put on a 10.000 dollar bail.
Thank you all

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">