• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Happens Now?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hdtiger

What is the name of your state? Florida

Due to my stupidity,I have received my second DUI in this state,have been convicted,and now am able to get a work permit. Problem. The court has ordered an interlocking device installed on vehicle. I do not own a four wheel vehicle,only a motorcycle! State requires on second DUI interlock,however,state does not put on motorcycles,nor does the company who installs interlock device....so how do I file a motion (and what would it be called) to remove this from the court order?? Would that be some sort of prejudice against motorcyclists??

BigMistakeFl

BigMistakeFl

Motorcycles do not qualify for interlock device. You should probably address this question directly to your probation officer.

FlyingRon

Sell the motorcycle and buy some POS cage and put the interlock on that. If you have 2 DUI's on motorcycles, you'll probably be safer in a car anyhow.

hdtiger

okay guys...

Flying whatever your flying...can I have some of what your on??LOL!!...never said two dui's on motorcycle , do not assume!!! I do not own a cage,nor will I ever. Maybe safer,but for whom amyway?? That is the question.

I already talked to probation....they dont have a clue...hell,they told me they DO put interlock on m/c's!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">