• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

broken contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mike shoaf

i have recently completed electrical work on a night club. work was done on a verbal contract-time and material-with owner paying upon completion of work. owner has not paid for final work completed in december, will not return phone calls, and hangs up when i manage to get through at her business. what are my options?

J

jmcowl

I own a small heating and cooling company. When this happens to us we file small claims immediately and place a lein on the building. That usually gets them going. You have to take action to let them know you are serious, because most likely they have done this to others..so you know the theory about the squeaky wheel...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">