• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Consumer Protection/ Contracts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dzwei

I live in Pennsylvania and recently purchased a new automobile. It has been 6 weeks since I drove the car out of the dealership and today my salesman telephones me to tell me that they discovered that the dealership made a mistake on the paperwork.....and they have now discovered that I owe them an additional $1000.00 on the purchase price of the automobile!!!!@#&$#@!!! There is no financing on this deal - the car was paid for with cash!!! What recourse do I have?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dzwei said:
I live in Pennsylvania and recently purchased a new automobile. It has been 6 weeks since I drove the car out of the dealership and today my salesman telephones me to tell me that they discovered that the dealership made a mistake on the paperwork.....and they have now discovered that I owe them an additional $1000.00 on the purchase price of the automobile!!!!@#&$#@!!! There is no financing on this deal - the car was paid for with cash!!! What recourse do I have?
My response:

As long as the contracts are signed by both you and the dealership, all you need to do is laugh at them. They don't have a leg to stand on. With a smile on your face, you tell them to "blow it out your ears".

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">