• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

whiswiz36

What is the name of your state? florida
heres the deal My grandmother liver in West Virginia but her 2 daughters live 1 in florida the other in Tennessee. When her husband died she got her part his kids got theirs. She had a power of attorney that was 1 of his brothers who lived close. This guy was great communicated with her daughters and everything Well he died suddenly and the poa went to another brother he is not being as good. He doesnt tell my mom or her sister whats going on or anything. well my grand mother lived in a retirement community but has allzimers (sry about my spelling) She ended up having to go into the nursing home part of it. My mom and her sister told the POA they would be up there the following week. When they got there her house was cleaned out and got the story that an auction house would be sending them a list of what they took. I mean everything was gone. My mom and her sister never received anything. While they were there they went to her legal attorney and he claimed he didnt know anything about it and they voiced their concerns about this POA taking everything my grandmother has. He just brushed them off. My mom is very concerned and doesnt know what to do she cant afford a lawyer so i said i would help find out what if anything she can do legally. My mom told me and firmly believes this guy could put anything in front of my grandmother to sign and she would do it Please if anyone out there can help me to help my family please respond thank you

anteater

What exactly is your question?

Do you think that he does not have a valid Power of Attorney?

Do you think that he is stealing from your grandmother?

Since grandmother is in a nursing home, maybe he is simply selling her property to pay for her care.

BlondiePB

What exactly is your question?

Do you think that he does not have a valid Power of Attorney?

Do you think that he is stealing from your grandmother?

Since grandmother is in a nursing home, maybe he is simply selling her property to pay for her care.
Should we thank Arkie for writing?

anteater

Should we thank Arkie for writing?
Arkie? Yeesh, the memory is slipping.

Wonder what ever happend with Robert, or Roberto, or whatever other aliases he used. The one suing his sister over a JTROS account who got a broadside fired right back at him.

BlondiePB

Arkie? Yeesh, the memory is slipping.

Wonder what ever happend with Robert, or Roberto, or whatever other aliases he used. The one suing his sister over a JTROS account who got a broadside fired right back at him.
I'd have to get permission to tell you if you want to know. How can ya forget Arkie? He posts so many fake threads on all the different forums & is easy to spot, for me anyway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">