• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

IM AN 18 YEAR OLD FEMALE WITH NO PRIORS, AND RECENTLY I GOT PULLED OVER FOR ILLEGAL TINT. THE OFFICER SAID HE SMELLED MARIJUANA AND THEN SEARCHED THE CAR. HE FOUND A SMALL AMOUNT OF MARIJUANA AND AN UNOPENED BOTTLE OF BEER. I GOT THREE CHARGES THAT NIGHT.(ILLEGAL TINT,UNDERAGE POSS. OF ALCOHOL, AND POSS. OF MARIJUANA)I HEARD ABOUT THE FIRST OFFENDERS STATUS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE. I WAIVED MY RIGHTS TO A LAWYER CUZ IM GUILTY BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MY CHOICES ARE NOW. WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO ME WHEN I GO TO COURT. I LIVE IN VIRGINIA, CHARGED IN HAMPTON, VA. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

HomeGuru

Please do not post in capital letters. I am making an exception and responding to your post since you are too drunk and stoned to realize that your caps lock key is on.

The first offenders status is not applicable if you more than one charge. Since you have 3 charges, the three stikes you're out rule applies.

You committed the 4th offense and that was to waive your rights to legal counsel.

[Edited by HomeGuru on 01-21-2001 at 01:58 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">