• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me quick

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rita1965

I need some advice quickly. My husband works for a large company. His boss is rude and consistently degrades and humiliates his staff. My husband is a manager, of which there are three total managers. Last week, the straw that broke the camels back came. My husband had went over to get ready to clean up something that had just spilled. It was no big deal and of no danger to anyone.

His boss came into the room and remarked, in front of another manager, to my husband...."Get your a** over there and clean it up, it looks like GD niggers work here." My husband and his boss are both white, but what can he do about those kind of remarks. Was that not a racial slur, or would it only be considered that if my husband were African American?

Thanks for your prompt help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">