• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

repo still in my name

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

traylol

I had a car repossesed on Jan 1 2yrs ago. I recently found out that for some reason the car is still in my name. I am very confused as to how this happened. I am wondering if there is a way for me to get the car back because of this. On my credit report it shows that the car was paid in full and always on time. I do know that the company that my car was financed through,was bought out by ugly duckling and they were the ones who took the car. I am in need of desperate help because I do not want something to go wrong and me be blamed. I would also like to have the car back if that is possible since it is still in my name and it shows that I paid for the car in full. Help!!!!! I have no idea where to go with this and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">