• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have to tolerate slander at work?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PlanetPain

From Wis.
I work in a fac. and two of my fem. co-workers are always telling lies about me and reporting me for things I have not done. They are mad at me because the men are always talking about my large breasts: actually they are jealous. I could care less about the men I work with. The women take people out to breakfast and tell them I did this or that and mind-wash them. Once I was turned in for "stalking" because I was using the bathroom at the same time as someone else. Some people that have gone to breakfast with them; but now refuse to go said all they discuss is things about me and not to talk to me at work. Do I have to put up with this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">