• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warrant issued?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

confusedgirl701

What is the name of your state? Florida

I am 15 AND last APRIL I ranaway and when I ran away my Mothers and My Moms boyfriends moms jewerly came up missing. They assumed that I did it.. Which I didn't. At the time I was only seeing my mom and her boyfriends mom on weekend because my mom had me sent to live at a group home.. I bet your asking why i just didn't go live with my dad well the truth is that I don't know my dad and right now I am kinda thinking neither does my mom.. My moms ex-husband is the only person I know as DADDY but my mom hates it when i call him dad saying " He is not YOUR Father.." and blows up when I have anything to do with him and like yesterday she stopped by and seen a picture of me and my dads (her Ex) little girl and it says " I LOVE MY SISTER" only the pciture frame and she blew up.. But anyways after I got CAUGHT I was sent to live with my grandmother. The next morning a private detective shows up at my door QUESTIONING me about the missing jewerly and asked me if i would be willing to take a lie detector test and so i did and it proved that I didn't take the jewerly. But my mom and her boyfriend and his mother pushed it to court saying I played the test and so the judge still issued a warrant and the detective said that it was impossible to play the test and so i couldn't make bail and i had to spend time in jail and so they did a full investagtion and found the jewerly in a box in my moms boyfriends moms yard and they said that i put it there and they testified agianst me and think god they declaired a mistrail but since i passed the test should the judge issued a warrent..

The Occultist

Lie detector tests are typically not admissible as evidence in a trial, so that one said you were being honest won't necessarily mean anything to a judge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">