• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

criminal, possible change of venue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sailor G. Zamora

Dear sirs,
My daughter got arrested on december 24, 00, the warrants were from san luis obispo county here in california. she was released on the same day when she signed a promise to appear at paso robles, calif, on the 19th on january, and on the 22nd of january at san luis obispo, calif. My daughter has suffered from mental problems since childhood and is currently under anti-psychotic drugs and under the care of a doctor. She cannot travel alone and I am unable to take her since I do not have transportation to do so and do not have the finances to take her there myself, I do not even know the area well at all. I live in the Visalia, California area, Goshen, Calif. 93227, and have cared for my daughter since she had these problems for some 6 years. I forgot to mention that my daughter has been under a doctor's care for about 5 years now. I would like to know if there is any way that I could get the court changed over here to tulare county. She has two felony counts and 2 misdemeanor counts. She went to court on these and they gave her a drug diversion, what ever that means, and even dropped the felony counts and now they are put back again. I have sent letters to both courts in san luis obispo county and have not received a reply from them, i did this right after christmas. I have contacted the Municipal court here and they tell me that they cannot give me any advice, I have called the public defender and the same reply. I have a very limited income as I am on Social Security, and do not have the resources financially for an attorney. Could you give me some sort of options on this, as now I guess they will send another warrant out for my daughter. Thank you. Sailor g. zamora

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">