• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 yr old son impregnanted 20 yr old woman

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? ny my wife and i are divorced, and we share custody of our children. recently, our 15 yr old son informed us that he had gotten a 20 yr old woman he had met at the skating rink, and who, btw, we had forbidden him to see, pregnant. as you can expect, i nearly blew a gasket, and his mother was upset as well. i was particualry upset not only because he disobeyed us and saw her behind our backs, but because now he was going to be a teen father like i was. what can we do about this situation? my son says he wants to raise the baby, but, as we told him, he has no idea how hard it is being a teen parent. i should know, i had two kids by age 18, and their mother and i split up. what charges could this woman face for sleeping with my son?
**A: when you called the police what did they tell you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">