• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i was forced to quit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Boston_Babe28

I live in MA. I went to my acting boss (who is also my brothers girlfriend)over 1 month ago and asked that she cut my hours down for a short time I was a couple weeks pregnant and really sick. I told her this would just be until i got through my first trimester well she finally cut my hours about 2 weeks ago...after going to her week after week practically begging her to cut them..within that time i called in a few times because I was ill every time i called in she told my family..I constantly had my family calling me asking if everything was o.k. she also continued over and over again to talk about my family...what a jerk my brother was if they got into a fight,what a pain in the neck my grandmother was, i constantly asked her to stop and leave me out of it...but the thing that really pushed me over the edge was she asked me to work one saturday an 8 hour shift..i told her that i just couldn't do 8 hours she said if i could do it that we were going to have problems. she JUST cut my hours and she's asking me how far along i am..saying that i should be coming back soon...there is more but that is the jist...Can she do this??

JETX

You need to more specific when you ask "Can she do this?".

Your post rambled on about boyfriends, and grandmother, and cutting hours, and working Saturday, and your asking her to stop, and .... on and on. What are you asking??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">