• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

welderslady

What is the name of your state? Ohio:mad:
My son at the age of 13-14 and his friends wer curious about sex and the other boy is a bit younger and started the touching of each other.My son being older was charged with 2 counts ofrape.He has told me all that was done was touching each other.The city police questione him , neither one of his parents ot attorney was present.My son has told me that the police kept trying telling him that if he tells the truth he can go home .My son toldthem what happened and the police said that there was oral sex between the kids.He kept after my son to admit that is what happened ,even though it was just touching.My son has told me that he didnt do anything.Well it has been court and now he is to serve time in jail and group home. What can I do now to get the cop to admit he harrassed my son into admiting to something he didnt do.I think the lawyer was paid off cause the othe family is multimillionaires, Im a legally blind single mom livin on disability .No money to fight the system.Please Help us Please

Shay-Pari'e

There had to of been some strong evidence against your son. If they were just playing around, how did the cops get involved in the first place?

What were the exact charges.

welderslady

There is or never was any evidence against my son.I called the police because the other mother told me that he ex was going to nail my son for this ,The other mom told me herself that she knows her boy was in the one who would start it and that my son was the victim

welderslady

there is 2 charges of rape it says did engage in sexual conduct with another who is not his spouse ,the other person being less tha 13 yrs of age.My son at the was 13 himself

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">