• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Back injury. Workers comp giving run around...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dman

Hurt my back back in 3/99 at work lifting 154 pound lead weights. Went to the doctor workers comp sent me to and they basically did nothing. So I went to mine and he said that I had major problems. Workers comp freaked out that I went to my doctor and said they would not pay. They did not pay. I could see that the workers comp doctors are on the insurance side and that was going nowhere, took the release. Then in 01 01 01 I moved a certain way and it took me to my knees. I have never had a bad back until that accident at work. Called the workers comp insurance and was told it was not over 2 years and that they would have to pull the case out of archives. They got back with me and said I was denied. They said that during the almost 2 years I said nothing about it to our nurse at work. I would have to file on my insurance and pay for whatever is needed. Can they do this?? Called a lawyer and they seemed real interested in it.

dman.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">