• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 Y.O shoplift $1800.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

picassogirl

What is the name of your state? Minnesota

My 14 year old neice & her friend just got picked up for shoplifting $1,800. worth of Merchandise. What charges & punishment is she facing?
Thanks

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state? Minnesota

My 14 year old neice & her friend just got picked up for shoplifting $1,800. worth of Merchandise. What charges & punishment is she facing?
Thanks
What was she cited for? This is probably a felony due to the amount of property.

picassogirl

I don't know the exact charges,my sister-in-law did mention someting about a felony.
Can you give me any idea what may happen to her or do you need more info?
Thanks

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I don't know the exact charges,my sister-in-law did mention someting about a felony.
Can you give me any idea what may happen to her or do you need more info?
Thanks
More information is necessary such as what she is charged with -- the statute numbers -- and so on. It could be considered grand theft or something else. She could be facing time in a juvenile facility.

picassogirl

More information is necessary such as what she is charged with -- the statute numbers -- and so on. It could be considered grand theft or something else. She could be facing time in a juvenile facility.
I will have to find out more details.
Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">