• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Teachers Abusing My Child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

airhead2day

Northwest Ohio

Federal & state statutes mandate our school district to abide accordingly and the school isn't - I have proof - I know how to pursue this and I've been doing so.

What I don't know is: If my child is harmed (or harms himself) due to their negligence regarding these particular statutes, are they liable or not?

My problem is this: Pursuing these issues can be a very lengthly process. Exhausting all remedies prior to due process leaves my child in this situation until who knows when. I did contact CPS who found my allegations unsubstantiated but I disagree. For example: If schools are mandated to see all children OFF a bus and one slides by and rides around all day with the driver - the drivers liable for failing to follow procedure (no arguements) right? So why, in a case where the schools mandated to abide by certain IDEA laws, does my son get left in this situation now? Local police won't do anything. How do I convince someone (& who?) that my sons mental and physical health are in jeapordy? Superintendent fails to respond as well. Do I have to wait until our due process hearing & decision before I can file abuse charges on them? If so, I find that totally absurd. If not, what should our next step be?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">