• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What happens??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ann1956

What is the name of your state? Kansas

My son got into trouble when he was 14, nothing major and all charges were either dropped or reduced and all fines were paid. The judge felt that I (his mom) could not handle him so she put him in a group home. He ran away from the group home and has been living on his with relatives in Los Angeles. He is now 18 and has come home. Can the police and juvenile authorities still arrest him even though he is no longer a minor? He is working and obeying the laws. He is a total different person then he was when he was 14.:)What is the name of your state?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
How was he put in a group home? There had to be some reason. How long was he supposed to remain there? He may be able to be charged with escape or something.

ann1956

Response

He was put in a group home because they felt I couldn't handle him. He had to complete the program which he did not do, but this has been over two years ago. He is now 18 and no longer a minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">