• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trouble in School- SEXUAL HARASSMENT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SchoolCrisis

I am a 14yr old Vice president of a student council in a small Catholic New Jersey school. The problems started during a council meeting. During the meeting my ex boyfriend came up with some outrageous ideas and we told him to be logical. Someone in my 8th grade class has been going back and forth telling the 7th grade class about the way we feel their ideas were stupid. We do not know who the person is but we have suspicions and my ex is furious and the traitor who is talking is trying to get back at the 8th grade and made up lies about the 8th grade girls. They say the president had threatened one girl and hit her( he is a boy), that all the 8th grade girls had sexually abused one girl and verbally abused her in the school restroom. Now their homeroom teacher beleive what they have said and she plans on cancelling the student council and punishing the whole 8th grade. How should we deal with the traitor, liers, and prove that we are innocent? We plan on doing a "sit in" which involves sitting in a class and not doing anywork, not talking, or cooperating. its basicaly like a strike. We plan on doing the "sit in" in the 7th grade class and she is our math teacher. but before we do this we want to confront the liers and the teacher about this situation. PLEASE HELP. IF THE HIGH SCHOOLS OF OUR CHOICE FIND OUT WE MIGHT NOT GET ACCPETED INTO THEM. SERIOUS HELP IS NEEDED! THANK YOU.

HomeGuru

Have a meeting first with your parents, then with your parents attend a meeting with the school principal.
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT sit in.
You know by now that a parochial school has a different set of rules as compared to a public school.
Any student can go to a public school. But not everone gets accepted to a private Catholic school. I myself graduated from a Roman Catholic school where the teachers were all nuns. And punished bad students in ways that are banned today.
If you handle things the wrong way, you could be suspended or worse; expelled.
Do not screw up because you are angry. Going to a good high school is way above all of this. Think about it and pray for help. God will help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">