• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trading 2 Vehicles for 1

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Budman

I live in Kentucky and I recently traded two different vehicles to a car lot in exchange for one. In a letter I received from the car lot, apparently they want me to buy back one of the vehicles for what they say they could have sold it for. (The reason they are wanting me to purchase this vehicle back is as follows: They say there was a discepcency in the title and they could not get the mileage put on it) In any case on the papers where I traded these two vehicles in they give me one trade in allowance, a friend of mine said they have to give me two itemized lists that says the exact amount given for both trade-ins. Is there a law that says they have to or any information that would be helpful in this matter? They want an outrageous amount for vehicle that they want me to buy back. Is there a way that I can prove that they only gave me a certain amount (of course much lower than they want) They gave me $5,000.00 and they want $7,000.00???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">