• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trying to help my 16 year old son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rt00036

What is the name of your state? virginia

my son was arrested on 8/17 for a fight that happend on 7/30 at the ymca the charges on state codes conspicary to commit / a felony malicous wounding/ stret gang activity he punched a kid in the face twice he was 15 on 8/20 at his arranment they moved to try him as a adult and i cant afford 6500 dol forhis case also i have some questions as to if the detective did some wrong things on the criminal complaint he said my son admitted to being a gang member on 8/9 he had never even talked to the detective till the day he was arrested on 8/17 which brings up another question can he interrogate him even if my wife asked to go with him the detective told her she wasnt allowed my son said the detective tried to make a plea bargain with him and drop one of the assualt and gang charges with him if he agreedto the assualt charge any help or any thing ican do to help him would be appericatedWhat is the name of your state?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? virginia

my son was arrested on 8/17 for a fight that happend on 7/30 at the ymca the charges on state codes conspicary to commit / a felony malicous wounding/ stret gang activity he punched a kid in the face twice he was 15 on 8/20 at his arranment they moved to try him as a adult and i cant afford 6500 dol forhis case also i have some questions as to if the detective did some wrong things on the criminal complaint he said my son admitted to being a gang member on 8/9 he had never even talked to the detective till the day he was arrested on 8/17 which brings up another question can he interrogate him even if my wife asked to go with him the detective told her she wasnt allowed my son said the detective tried to make a plea bargain with him and drop one of the assualt and gang charges with him if he agreedto the assualt charge any help or any thing ican do to help him would be appericatedWhat is the name of your state?
rt00036, You need to edit this for punctuation and capitalization...it is just to hard to read as one, big run-on sentence.

Thanks
Bay

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">