• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Age in Kansas?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xDannix

What is the name of your state? Kansas

Hi, I'm Danni. I'm a 17 year old and I'm graduated from high school. Lately there have been a lot of problems in my household and I was wondering what the legal age to move out without parental consent in Kansas is since I've graduated high school and am currently attending college. I have a car and a place to stay so I won't be on the streets or anything. Would I need a steady job or income if I'm not required to pay any bills in the place I would be moving to? Even if I had such steady income could I move out with having graduated and being the age of 17?

Happy Trails

What is the name of your state? Kansas

Hi, I'm Danni. I'm a 17 year old and I'm graduated from high school. Lately there have been a lot of problems in my household and I was wondering what the legal age to move out without parental consent in Kansas is since I've graduated high school and am currently attending college. I have a car and a place to stay so I won't be on the streets or anything. Would I need a steady job or income if I'm not required to pay any bills in the place I would be moving to? Even if I had such steady income could I move out with having graduated and being the age of 17?
Once you reach the age of majority, you will be able to move out without parental permission.

Age of majority is 18.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">