• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NEED HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Dan2002

I am in a situation in which i think i am a victim of mental abuse. I would like to get some legal help on what i can do. I am currently 16 and my current situation is a follows. My dad recently "tripped" out on me and cursed and scremed at me and all of that crap. He also call me crap like a "sorry mother Fu**er" ect. And in th end of that he started bustin my crap on the ground. I want to know if There is anything that i can do about it. I cannot move out yet nor do i know a lawyer. If you have any way that you can help me PLEASE PLEASE email me a [email protected] or contact me on aim at TheLt2002. If you can help at all please contact me and I will give you all of the details. Thank you very much for taking your time to read this.

J

jo erb

you father needs help but you need out of that situation.
Every county in every state has a child welfare and protection agency it is listed in your phone book. most likely under government agencies. They will help you. yes it's mental abuse no one deserves to be treated that way. You have a purpose for being on this earth and I'm sure he has no clue. Get help soon,these people are put in place to protect minors. may god bless and watch over you. ps: been there too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">