• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

deadbeat insurance co.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sKiTzo

What is the name of your state? california

I was rear-ended by some idiot and my van was totaled. The idiot had insurance and when they contacted me I thought they were going to compensate me for the damages because that is what insurance companies are supposed to do. The adjuster now says that the accident was not the fault of their insured idiot and that the accident was MY fault. This is completely absurd as the guy was speeding and then rear-ended me
. I need to take action but at this point in time I cannot afford an attorney. How should I handle this problem?

Last edited:

moburkes

What is the name of your state? california

I was rear-ended by some idiot and my van was totaled. The idiot had insurance and when they contacted me I thought they were going to compensate me for the damages because that is what insurance companies are supposed to do. The adjuster now says that the accident was not the fault of their insured idiot and that the accident was MY fault. This is not the case. I need to take action but at this point in time I cannot afford an attorney. How should I handle this problem?
You contact YOUR insurance company or you file a suit in small claims court, and ask for them to pay your filing fees.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">