• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto repair (or not)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dandj13

I am from Monroe, Louisiana. I recently brought my 1999 Mercury Cougar back to the dealership where I purchased the car for some body work. Three weeks, several lies and broken promises later, I got my car back. After I got home and inspected the car further, I realized that they had charged me for a few parts which were not replaced. I contacted the body shop, and they told me that ALL the parts which I had paid for had indeed been replaced. That was that, and they do not wish to discuss it anymore.

I have been fighting with the dealership, my insurance company, and Ford Motor Company for over a week now, and am getting no where! I paid both my insurance company and the dealership good money to have the job done right, and no one seems to care. I am sooo stressed out over this.

What can I do? Can I sue? Should I sue?

Please help,

dandj13

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">