• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

likelihood for probation for curfew violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stemassey

What is the name of your state? TX
What is the likelihood for probation when a 16 year old violates curfew-1st offense? The fine is 172.00. Am I required to have an attorney present or is it just my choice to have an attorney. Court appearance is Austin, Texas. It is a juvenile appearance docket. Is that juvenile court? I have read on the internet that when a juvenile goes to juvenile court, you have to have an attorney, but when I called the court, they told me i did not have to have an attorney. If it is possible that he will be given probation. dont I need an attorney? Can I ask an attorney to work out an arrangement where he can't have any more curfew violations and not receive anymore citations for a specific amount of time instead of probation and do community service and pay a fine. What really is the likelihood of probation in this case? PLease respond.

seniorjudge

Q: What is the likelihood for probation when a 16 year old violates curfew-1st offense?

A: About 50-50, more or less.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">