• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Finding Assets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nicesniper

I lost my father about 5 months ago. From that time I became the Personal Representative for his estate. Since
that time I been trying to collect all his assets in his name. Such as saving and checking accounts, life insurance policies, trust funds, investments, etc. I have found some but fear that there are still some assets out there.
Is there a way to find all his assets or a record of his assets?
Thank you
Michigan resident

A

advisor10

(01-23-2001)

DEAR NICESNIPER:

Someone in another forum has also asked a similar question to yours.

Please switch to the WILLS AND PROBATE Forum, and then go to Page 4 (approximately) and look for the "LOCATING ASSETS" message that was posted 01-08-2001 by "danio", and you may find the advice helpful to you.

If he was employed, don't forget to check with his place of employment, and also with your state's unclaimed property department.

SINCERELY,

[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">