• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can thay do this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

toowild

ok check this one out i got pulled over becuse my blinker was blinking to fast? cops found drugs (coke) when i was searched the cop found the drugs but put them back in my pocket !!!!!!! till we got to the jail and searched me agin and found them 2nd time? in the jail!!!!!
went to court on the driveing charge and was dismissed no
probable cause to stop me ! but the drug charg is still pending? why? help me ........

L

lawrat

???? Okay, twilight zone.

Pulled you over for blinker going too fast? That is not a legal stop. YOu can try to suppress the drug charge like this:

initial pull over was unwarranted (you were obeying traffic rules), so search was illegal (no probable cause or reasonable suspicion) and thus drugs found should be excluded.

HOWEVER, you gave him consent to search you (your mistake); he found the drugs and took you in. This is how the court may see it.

To get the court to see it the first way, you need a criminal defense attorney.

Try http://www.attorneypages.com

and stop doing drugs (you already see its effects)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">