• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MIP 18 alcohol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

biggshc

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Washington State.

Recently i was at a friends basement with a small group of people. Apparently our music was too loud and a neighbor called in a noise complaint. An officer came through the front gate and looked in through the glass door. There was beer on the premises so we complied with the officer and admitted to drinking some. i blew a .027. I am 18 and was wondering how much of a fine i am looking at, also will it affect my drivers license. And is it possible to go through a deferral or diversion program? i have received one MIP charge before and went through a diversion program did my community service and completed all i needed to. i was under 18 at that time.

I'm just looking for what penalties I am looking at and what the best course of action is. thank you.

biggshc

Even if a second MIP is charged as a first offense if you have gone through a diversion program? thast my understanding of the washington law.

Also since im no longer under 18 i think the penalties for an MIP are different. Am i correct?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">